Thursday, January 22, 2015

Weekly Catch-Up: Silicon Valley and Min Stora Dag

Sorry I have not been around to post lately, first week of the new semester for me and I have been going to bed early to try and kick this cold I seem to have caught in the butt. I have 20 minutes before my next class so I am going to try and get this posted before it.

Madeleine:
Madeleine had her first engagement of the year this week when she hosted a meeting with Hélène Benno from Min Stora Dag (My Big Day- the Swedish equivalent of Make-A-Wish Foundation) at the Royal Palace in Stockholm.  Madeleine has been a patron of Min Stora Dag since 2001.

I have absoultly no clue on fashion ID's for this outfit but she looked good. She also wore some "Biker" boots that got mixed reviews from Royal Watchers.

Victoria:
Victoria and Daniel continued their time in Silicon Valley finishing yesterday. Surprisingly even though they were in the Social Media Hub only 3 photos have been seen from Day 2 but thankfully Day 3 produced many more.

Day 2:

 Day 3:


On Day 2 it is difficult to see what Victoria is wearing but I believe those are her ACNE pumps and the same red dress that I suspect to be Prada from the Christmas Video. I also think that is her Stella McCartney bag.


Day 3 Victoria rewore her Giambattista Valli Dress (one of my favorites) and also used her Stella McCartney clutch again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment