Monday, December 8, 2014

Mystery Finally Solved!

So for the past year I have been obsessing over finding the designer of this coat of Princess Madeleine.


Seriously. I was so intrigued by it! She has had it since 2009 and it keeps making appearances in her wardrobe- Victoriadagen 2013, New York 2014... It just keeps appearing and it was making me crazy that we did not know who designed it! So tonight while doing my usual poking through old fashion shows I found it! It is from 3.1 Phillip Lim!

It is from his 2009 Resort Collection. Now this is not the only piece Madeleine owns from this collection of his. Recognize this dress below?
Not really? Let me re-jog your memory.
Madeleine wore this dress for the interview she and Chris did before their wedding! I believe she also wore this dress for the party the night before Leonore's Christening. Which piece is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment